Alcohol Awareness Week Competition
Related Links (if any)
As part of Alcohol Awareness Week, we are holding a competition to test your knowledge of alcohol with the chance to win one of 50 fantastic free-time offers.
All you need to do is complete a short online quiz, and if you are one of the first 50 people to respond correctly, you will receive one of the following offers:
· A Buy One, Get One Free Meal’ from the Best Bar None Angus’s Overall Winner 2009 Sharkey’s International Bar in Montrose
· A Free ‘BMI’ / waist reduction tape measure from the local ‘Winning Weigh’ group
· Free ZUMBA class from Angus Council Leisure Services; the dancing, exercise craze that has swept the nation
· A Free child’s place when an adult visits Pictavia at Brechin Castle Centre
· Webster’s Theatre; 20% discount cinema tickets
· 25% discount: ‘Healthy, Low Koppaberg Sausages’ from Pirie and Son Butchers
· Carnoustie Golf Hotel and Spa; 15% discount on Elimis Spa Treatments
The aim of the competition is to get people thinking about how they can get engage in alternative activities and reduce their alcohol consumption to get more out of weekends and family time nights in and out.
www.focusonalcohol.org offers a range of alcohol information, support and advice for alcohol use and misuse.
Enter the competition by clicking on the link above or copying and pasting the following link into your browser: www.surveymonkey.com/s/TKTXDLK
Alcohol Awareness Week runs from 4-10 October. Download the toolkit at the link above.